Psybergate is an IT company that creates custom software solutions and provides expert resources for client projects.
We are looking for a BI Data Analyst to join our Sandton based financial services client for a 6 month contract role
What you will do:
- Support and maintain the data warehouse in accordance with the data model; metadata repository and provide business intelligence analysis through strategic and operational support.
- Structure data within the compliance standard by adhering to metadata governance procedures in accordance with the standard and documented company formats
- Manage the final content of transformed data by complying with prescribed standards for review and publication
- Assist/govern data mart and metadata repository population by conforming to standards, system processes and procedures.
- Support business units by providing consulting services that provide data and information relevant to their business
- Contribute to internal/external information sharing sessions by attending formal meetings
- Manage vendor relationship interactions following Vendor Management Office guidelines and principles
- Ensure information is properly provided to stakeholders maintaining knowledge sharing with the team
What we are looking for:
- Degree in computer science or related field
- Data Management Certification (DAMA)
- 8 years of relevant experience including 3 to 5 years in data management / commercial role
- Knowledge of data analysis
- Business Terms and Definitions
Please note that if you do not hear from us within 3 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note that most of our positions are remote, but applicants should reside nearby as the circumstances of the opportunity may change.
- BI Data Analyst
- business intelligence
- Trade terms and definitions
Find out more/Apply to this position