Customer Data Analyst – Oxford
Our client is a world-renowned educational publisher and they are looking for a Client Data Analyst to join their team of experienced marketing and data analysts. The role offers great opportunities for career progression, a competitive salary and hybrid/remote work. Ideally, you can visit the Oxford office of the company c. 1 day a week, but if that’s a problem let us know what works for you – remote work may be considered for the right candidate.
The Customer Data Analyst will play a pivotal role in helping to create customer insights, on a global scale, and with that, support the company’s business objectives. As a Customer Data Analyst, you will develop and manage a suite of user-friendly reports, supporting and informing customer/consumer data improvement activities through regular data analysis, and providing analysis and insights customer-focused. Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure standardization, integration and management of new datasets and customer data coming in and out of CRM platforms
- Define and deliver customer data requirements for platforms including Salesforce, website and e-commerce
- Manage future data enhancements, e.g. new segmentation approaches, propensity modeling and targeting, addition of new datasets
- Work with sales and marketing to understand customer data needs and identify opportunities for future data analysis and improvements
- Assist in the development of optimized data quality KPIs and reporting frameworks
- Identify and drive the delivery of data quality improvements and how data is used across client platforms
- Ensure GDPR compliance throughout.
The ideal Customer Data Analyst will have good business experience working with CRM and customer databases, including experience in managing large data sets to perform detailed reporting and analysis, and will have the ability to deliver accurate and insightful data reports. You can bring transferable experience from a number of sectors, for example, telecommunications, retail or other! You have excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to understand architecture and data manipulation. A qualification in data science would be beneficial but is not essential. If you’re a highly organized and driven data enthusiast, we’d love to hear from you!
Application deadline: ASAP – June 22, 2022 (early applications may be given priority).
For a full role description, please send your CV with a short paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing date: Early applications may be given priority.
** Inspired Search & Selection is a recruitment firm specializing in publishing which applies an equal opportunity policy. We treat all employees and applicants for employment fairly and equitably, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age , disability or union membership.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offers financial assistance to people (especially those under 30) seeking employment in the book trade, including assistance with maintenance costs, help support paid internships and work experience and for other development opportunities. Please follow this link to check eligibility and get support.