We are looking to hire a Data Analyst to join our Data team. You will be responsible for managing our master data set, developing reports and troubleshooting data issues. To be successful in this role, you need a keen eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of popular data analysis tools and databases.
Education and experience requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance or Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a commercial environment
- Experience with BI software an asset
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Data Management
- Communicate with all teams in a cross-functional environment.
- Communicate with data collectors and third-party developers to streamline and validate data.
- Master data management, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data.
- Provisioning and decommissioning of datasets.
- Treatment of data and confidential information in accordance with guidelines.
- Assist in reporting and analysis.
- Manage and design the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Support the Data Warehouse in identifying and reviewing reporting requirements.
- Support data integrity and standardization initiatives.
- Evaluate testing and implement new or upgraded software and assist in strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generation of reports from one or more systems.
- Troubleshoot the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluate changes and updates to source production systems.
- Trained end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Data infrastructure recommendations.
- Recommend new processes and develop their approval/acceptance.
Skills / Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read and write English fluently
- Advanced numerical skills and statistical skills
- Solid knowledge of spreadsheets, databases and presentation software
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Time management, the ability to organize/plan/manage time and to allocate and distribute time appropriately between different aspects of work
- Ability to focus and achieve service standards that meet the highest expectations
- The ability and ability to take responsibility for one’s own actions, others can rely on you, loyal and unwavering
- The ability to formulate, prioritize and execute predetermined objectives
- Ability to focus and achieve service standards consistent with the highest customer expectations
Employer and Benefits:
- Contribution to the provident fund
Find out more/Apply to this position