Data Analyst at Altice USA
Altice USA is a leading communications, media and technology company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge-watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach is centered on technologies that push the boundaries and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We are building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our clients, but also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We are not the only ones to have seen it; we were recently recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine and Cablefax for our diversity and inclusion program.
The analyst will be responsible for providing direct support to the Data Analysis Manager. This role will be responsible for providing support for recurring and ad hoc reporting and analysis with respect to marketing and media analytics metrics; as well as the larger Product organization. This role will also contribute to the development of automated analytics and reporting solutions to streamline reporting and analytics for product, marketing and media organization. The ideal candidate has the ability to understand the data needs of the business and provide clear, logical analysis to help drive growth.
This role will be responsible for:
- Coordinate details of reports and analysis related to product, marketing and media organization
- Extract data from multiple sources, organizing it into understandable information to provide insight to product and branding team members.
- Collaborate across organizational lines to resolve business issues based on the insights gained.
- Develop automated processes to streamline various data flows for internal and external team, routine analysis and data distribution
- Manage and maintain routine automated flows and analytical processes.
- Develop and maintain offer data processes to measure the offer performance strategy.
- Determine critical processes and procedural changes and assess the impacts of these improvements on all operations.
- Work proactively to identify opportunities and improve existing practices and processes
Measures of success:
- Development and operationalization of automated analysis and reporting solutions for the organization of products, marketing and media
- Ongoing pressure testing of established and new processes to determine effectiveness and viability
- Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science, Data Science, Data Analytics preferred
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical role
- Proficiency in all facets of analytical variance analysis and root cause
- Ability to absorb, analyze and perform analysis using complex databases
- In-depth understanding of relational databases, table design, ETL processes, and SQL writing (Oracle and Google Big Query essential)
- Familiarity with .Net Framework (C # / VB.Net) and Python
- Cable industry experience desired, but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, probe facts, identify and challenge assumptions, and find creative and effective solutions to achieve business goals
- Strong communication skills, presentation skills, written and verbal skills
- A strong collaborator and influencer within cross-functional and interdependent teams
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines
- Challenge the status quo to identify areas for improvement, efficiency and effectiveness
Altice USA is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all origins, regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its job applicants which may include personal identifiers, professional or employment-related information, photos, educational information and / or classifications protected under the federal and state laws. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA compliant background checks, human resources administration, and compliance with federal, state and local laws.
Requirements for this position include demonstration of full COVID-19 vaccine status or weekly COVID-19 testing provided by the company.