In collaboration with different teams, act as a subject matter expert in:
- Statistical analyzes (significance tests, T test/regression analysis/reliability and validity/correspondence cards/segmentation).
- Analyze and interpret qualitative and quantitative data to identify patterns and solutions.
- Industry knowledge to stay informed on current and emerging trends and developments and incorporate them into projects.
- In support of the team, develop, maintain and oversee strategies for effective data management, analysis and reporting.
- Together with other relevant departments, define enterprise-wide metrics and relevant data sources.
- Effectively disseminate client briefs or RFPs and apply tailored market research proposals
- Support the team to ensure efficiency and cost-effectiveness of resources and projects.
- Select, configure and implement analytics solutions with, through or in collaboration with relevant teams or departments.
- Support the team by overseeing all analysis operations to correct discrepancies and ensure quality.
- Pull reports from multiple sources (e.g. operations, ICT, customer feedback).
- Ensure systems and processes are in place to process data with integrity and in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Ensure systems and processes are in place to turn data into actionable business insights.
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve business performance.
- Keep up to date with industry news and trends.
- Microsoft office/365 advanced
- Advanced modeling packages (Python, Tensor Flow, Scala ext.)
- Advanced data pipeline development (SQL, Data Factory, Azure Synapse)
- Statistical software package (Statistica/SPSS, Orange)
- Basic BI packages (advantageous)
- Minimum BSc Data Science/Stats and Mathematics and/or Research Related Qualification.
- Experience working in a consulting environment; in particular marketing research consulting and account management.
- Senior client engagement and proven ability to deliver research reports to senior teams at the client level
- Market research training is mandatory (non-negotiable)
- Report writing
- problem solving
Desired work experience:
- 5 to 10 years Data analysis / Data warehousing
Desired level of qualification:
Find out more/Apply to this position