Our national client, a market leader, based in Kempton Park, is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to join their dynamic team.
- Matrix / Equivalent
- Higher diploma or certificate in data science, data analysis, statistics or similar;
- Strong math and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge and experience in database design, data models, data mining and segmentation;
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical software packages used for the analysis of data sets;
- Knowledge of languages such as python and SQL;
- Knowledge of how to create precise algorithms for datasets in order to find solutions;
- Experience and proven experience in data analysis
- Excellent communication / presentation, time management and teamwork skills;
- Adept at inquiries, writing reports and leading presentations;
- Extremely precise with great attention to detail;
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Use automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources, perform analyzes to assess data quality and significance
- Identifying / Removing Corrupted Data and Correcting Coding Errors and Associated Problems
- Develop / Maintain data systems reorganizing data in a readable format
- Filter data by examining reports and KPIs to identify and correct code issues
- Use statistical tools to identify, analyze and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be useful for diagnosis and prediction; work with the e-commerce team to identify and track the impact of changes to the system
- Assign a numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
- Prepare and present reports to management showing trends, patterns and forecasts using relevant data
- Work with ecommerce, marketing, support and management leaders to identify opportunities for process improvement, propose system changes, and design data governance strategies.
- Prepare final analysis reports for stakeholders to understand the steps of data analysis, enabling them to make important decisions based on various facts and trends.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not received a response from us within 2 weeks.
Find out more / Apply for this position