- Provide data reports according to a defined schedule to the teams concerned.
- Design and develop customer survey/interview forms.
- Leverage data collected through customer surveys, interviews, product usage, etc.
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis to understand trends, anomalies and customer insights.
- Creation of benchmarks and management of KPIs.
- Communicate and share research results through presentations, dashboards and executive summaries.
- Respond to unique business opportunities by analyzing existing feedback or developing new feedback sources.
- Engage stakeholders to ensure customer feedback is considered in processes and system design.
- Keep relevant teams/department heads informed of any impediments, milestones and further plans.
- Participate in product roadmap sessions.
- Provide advice on design and approach based on client feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Marketing or related field
Skills / Experience:
- 2-3 years of product, solution and/or technical customer support experience.
- Strong problem management skills.
- Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with internal/external clients.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel and/or Power BI (pivot tables, advanced modeling, creating tables/graphs) and PowerPoint.
- Experience capturing NPS/customer satisfaction scores
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data.
- Data Analyst
- Technical support
Find out more/Apply to this position