Reporting to the Manager: Strategy and Governance, the Data Analyst will collect, analyze and maintain data ensuring the quality and accuracy of that data and providing the technical expertise to help businesses make better decisions.
The data analyst:
- Collect and maintain data.
- Manage users and user roles.
- Develop and analyze reports.
- Provide technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining and cleaning.
- Manage and design the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Support the warehouse in identifying and reviewing reporting requirements.
- Support data integrity and standardization initiatives.
- Evaluate testing and implement new or upgraded software and assist in strategic decisions on the new system.
- Perform troubleshooting in the database environment.
- Train end users on new reports and dashboards.
The following minimum requirements must be met to be considered:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computing/Computer Science.
- 3-5 years of experience as a data analyst or related field dealing with large datasets and relational databases.
Functional skills required:
- Good problem solving skills.
- Analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solutions.
- Translate business requirements into non-technical terms.
- Knowledge of business codes of conduct, policies and procedures.
- Ability to work independently.
CLOSING DATE: August 23, 2022
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Science
- Residence of KZN/ Duban
- 5 years of experience in Data Analyst
Desired work experience:
Desired level of qualification:
Find out more/Apply to this position