Purpose of the role:
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for data analysis and reporting. This can involve everything from collecting raw data to performing complex analyzes using SQL Server or other databases. You will work with business analysts, developers and the entire team to understand business requirements and then develop solutions tailored to the needs of our customers.
- Strong Excel skills for creating, maintaining and automating reports (essential).
- Experience using Excel for advanced charts and infographics (essential).
- Experience in PowerBI would be a plus.
- Experience in creating and maintaining databases would be an advantage.
- Writing experience would be a plus.
- Exposure to mining related data/reporting systems would be advantageous.
- Kindergarten, Mathematics and Science
- BSc or degree in Computer Science strongly recommended
- SQL database administrator or similar experience
- SQL database design
- Advanced experience in Excel and Word
- Experience in Power BI and/or Python is highly recommended.
- VBA scripts are highly recommended
- Analyze and interpret data to produce meaningful results
- Develop and maintain data analysis reports as per user requirements using large datasets in Excel.
- Simplify and automate existing reports.
- Design and implement SQL database solutions for data storage and integration between functional departments.
- Quality assurance on live datasets.
- Develop dashboard reports in Power BI or equivalent
- Understand and apply database structuring and architecture
Find out more/Apply to this position