Purpose of the position
Provide infrastructure, tools, and frameworks used to deliver end-to-end solutions to business problems. Build a scalable infrastructure to support the delivery of clear business insights from raw data sources; with a focus on data collection, management, analysis, visualization and the development of analytical solutions.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant Microsoft certifications
Knowledge and experience
- Industry experience is desired (2 to 3 years)
- Experience in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL framework (extract, transform, load)
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Proven ability to take initiative and innovate
- Analytical mind with an aptitude for problem solving
Key Responsibilities and Behavioral Competencies
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture and build performance optimized databases, implement schema changes and maintain data architecture standards in required business databases. Work alongside data scientists to help put the data they collect to use.
- Assemble large and complex datasets that meet business functional/non-functional requirements and align data architecture with business requirements. Processes, cleans and verifies the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Build analytics tools that use the data pipeline to deliver actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance indicators. Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that help them build and optimize the business into an innovative industry leader.
- Use data to discover tasks that can be automated and identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, redesigning infrastructure for greater scalability, and more.
- Design and develop scalable ETL packages from enterprise source systems and development of ETL routines to populate databases from source and create aggregates.
- Responsible for enabling and executing data migrations across different databases and servers and defines and implements data stores based on system and consumer requirements
- Responsible for performing extensive testing and validation to support the accuracy of data transformations and data verification used in machine learning models.
- Perform ad hoc analysis of data stored in company databases and write SQL scripts, stored procedures, functions and views. Proactively analyzes and evaluates company databases to identify and recommend improvements and optimizations. Deploy sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning, and statistical methods
- Analyze complex data elements and systems, data flows, dependencies, and relationships to contribute to conceptual physical and logical data models.
- Liaise and collaborate with the team, providing support across the department for their data-centric needs. Collaborate with subject matter experts to select relevant information sources and translate business requirements into data mining/scientific results. Presents findings and observations to the team for the development of recommendations
- Persuasive and influential
- Target oriented
- Manage expectations
- Responsible & Responsible
- A problem solver
- Agility of change
- Professional and ethical
- Plan and organize
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong math skills
- Great attention to detail
- Very good knowledge of computer software
Desired work experience:
Desired level of qualification:
About the employer:
If you do not receive any feedback within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This announcement and all rights in it are, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of EOH Group Limited and/or its affiliates (“the Group”). The Group disclaims all liability for any loss or damage whatsoever and in any way whatsoever incurred or suffered, resulting or arising from the use of information contained in an Announcement which has not been published by the group.
Find out more/Apply to this position