Job Title Data Analyst
- Level 1 Data Analyst for a 6 month trial period.
- The Data Analyst level 2 after 6 months of probation has been passed.
– Degree in Mathematics/Science/Business/Computer Science (NQF Level 7), or equivalent, if supported by valid proof of competency.
– 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in data analysis in a professional work environment.
– Knowledge of Python and/or R advantageous.
Objectives of the role
– Ensure that DMA, RNG and GET test, evaluate and report in accordance with approved methodologies, working papers and models and in accordance with regulatory, accreditation and contractual requirements.
– Ensure data generation and conversion is assessed and sufficient for game engine testing [URL Removed] Responsibilities
– Perform game engine testing (GET) for all types of products and games.
– Perform data generation according to the criteria agreed with the client.
– Perform random number generator (RNG) testing as required.
– Perform data monitoring and analysis (DMA) according to the frequency agreed by customer.
– Maintain spreadsheet templates to perform required reviews.
– Review and evaluate analytical results to ensure they meet acceptable criteria.
– Report test status and results to supervisor.
– Liaise with department heads to facilitate cooperation and problem solving.
– Knowledge and familiarity with the general online gambling industry and gaming terminology.
– Understanding and familiarity with game types, variants and regulatory requirements.
– Understanding and familiarity with ISO/IEC [Phone Number Removed]; and associated documentation.
– Ensure that all responsibilities are carried out effectively and efficiently in accordance with company policies, procedures and processes: o Policies, Standard Operating Policies (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WI) o Reporting Lines M -Files, One Noteo Working Papers
– Quality assuranceo Self-review of own findings and documentation. o Peer review of other analysts’ findings and documentation.
– Perform ad hoc tasks as and when required.
Find out more/Apply to this position