DUR001501 Data Analyst (Hillcrest)
Purpose of work:
The role is essential in helping producers and shareholders make better business decisions by regularly providing relevant and accurate data, information and news. Data sources will be leveraged and analyzed to provide additional information so producers and supply chain stakeholders can make informed decisions.
- Diploma in BSc Statistics/ Comp. Science/Data Science or Baccalaureate (Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics) or BCom: Management/Economics
Technical skills and experience:
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques
- Experience in data mining, cleaning, cleaning, mapping and analysis
- Testing the data source for technical accuracy
- Experience/understanding of the food industry will be given preference
- Reporting and analysis of current and historical data.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar or related position.
- Ability to acquire, manage and organize knowledge and information
- Attention to detail that leads to collective and informed decision-making
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Diligent work ethic and pursuit of excellence
- Ability to function independently as well as in a team
Very competitive, but dependent on qualifications and experience.
Only applicants with the minimum requirements will be considered.
See more job openings at – www.hcrecruit.co.za
- Data Analyst
- Data mining
Find out more/Apply to this position