Probably one of the most dynamic and fastest growing local organizations with a strong social conscience, this client offers remote working, the latest technologies and innovations and a very progressive ethical culture. Working for this client will make you feel like part of a positive social change and we are sure you will enjoy working on an international playing field with the best in the industry.
- Build/use high performance, scalable and fault tolerant data pipelines.
- Creating easy to follow/reproduce data modeling/wrangling code.
- Create data visualizations that clearly convey information to the target audience.
- Develop ML and AI models for predictions.
- Frame prediction problems and guide the establishment of a validation framework for prediction problems.
- Creation of comprehensive scoping documents and mapping of workflow dependencies.
- Proactively build strong partnerships with business stakeholders.
- Relevant higher degree (e.g. BSc Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Actuarial Sciences, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, etc.)
- 4+ years of data science experience.
- Proven track record of delivering high-value data outputs that have significant impact.
- Ability to imagine, define and provide predictive models.
- Familiarity with technologies such as DBT, Snowflake, Looker, Fivetran, Airbyte, AWS
- Advanced SQL skills
- Expertise in data science workflow using Python
- Exceptional communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences
- Master’s degree
- Education/academic experience
- Experience with EdTech software systems and data sources (e.g. Moodle)
- Relevant AWS certifications
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this specification is not what you are looking for, please feel free to send your CV as we likely have other opportunities that may be of interest to you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of the opportunities we offer, visit our website – [URL Removed]
Find out more/Apply to this position