Work from home opportunity
JOB OVERVIEW / OBJECTIVE OF ROLE
- We are looking for a qualified and experienced Data Translator/Analyst to support operational and analytical needs.
- The Data Translator/Analyst will work alongside the rest of the team to provide data related support, data investigation and data reporting by troubleshooting, investigating and resolving data anomalies and issues.
- Need to be very TECH Savvy, data savvy when it comes to understanding business and data.
This is a great position for someone who wants to get their hands dirty and has a knack for tackling complex business issues.
- Power BI
- MS Data Stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SQL Server)
- Azure Data and Analytics technology stack
Experience & Skills
- Perform in-depth data validation/quality assurance analysis in large datasets.
- Ability to organize and lead meetings with business and operational data owners.
- Coordinate and communicate between business users, balancing requirements and resources to resolve business issues.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve data issues.
- Ability to create, tabulate and/or view reports as needed in Power BI.
- Work closely with Engineering and Operations to document business processes.
- Work independently and with team members to understand database structures and business processes.
- Identify opportunities for data and business process improvement.
- Help form data management and governance processes within the team.
- Help standardize business data requirements and enterprise metrics.
- Help deliver insights at the speed of business while ensuring data integrity and reporting accuracy.
- BSC degree in Computer Science/Business Information Systems or relevant to Data Engineering/Data Analytics qualification.
- Certifications: (advantageous)
- Azure OR AWS Cloud Certification
- Big Data Engineer or similar certification
- Data analysis or similar certification
- Data analysis
- Data Specialist
- MS data stack
- sql server
- Azure Data
- Analytics Technology Stack
- Azure Data Technology Stack
Desired work experience:
- 5 to 10 years Data analysis / Data warehousing
Desired level of qualification:
About the employer:
Client – Consulting Services – DATA
Find out more/Apply to this position