Data Analyst – Transport and Climate
Join the Sonoma County Transportation Authority team! We are looking for a Data Analyst with experience and interest in data processing and analysis, geographic information systems, forecasting, travel demand modeling, transport and climate.
Desired skills include:
- Working knowledge of transportation planning, travel demand modeling and forecasting, web mapping and design, and climate protection data and analytics
- Mastery of GIS software and concepts
- Ability to process and analyze demographics, trends and forecasts
- Ability to effectively communicate data to a wide variety of audiences
- Ability to perform basic statistical analysis using spreadsheets, databases and statistical analysis platforms
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to learn and implement new technical tools and processes
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in planning, engineering, geography, economics, information/data science, environmental policy, statistics, or closely related field, and at least 1 year of experience working with forecasting tools, models , data, statistics, GIS, databases, data dashboards, analysis and processing of data resources. A master’s degree is desirable and can substitute for professional experience. The candidate should also have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Closing Date: Open until full (first review 11/28/2022)
Application Instructions: Visit https://scta.ca.gov/about-scta/working-with-scta/ for more information and to apply.