This is a remote position.
Probably one of the most dynamic and fastest growing local organizations with a strong social conscience, this client offers remote working, the latest technologies and innovations and a very progressive ethical culture. Working for this client will make you feel like part of a positive social change and we are sure you will enjoy working on an international playing field with the best in the industry.
- Assist in building data pipelines, using workflow tools.
- Setting up scheduled extractions and helping to extract data from APIs.
- Preparing and validating data by writing SQL code.
- Selection and implementation of appropriate data visualization formats.
- Apply theoretical methods to datasets as well as implement and train ML and AI models to make predictions, under the guidance of a Senior Data Scientist.
- Assist in requirements mapping and documentation.
- Build relationships with business stakeholders through responsive engagement.
- Relevant higher degree (BSc Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Actuarial Sciences, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, etc.)
- Experience in software/data engineering would be beneficial.
- Strong theoretical skills in predictive modelling, mathematics and statistics.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Exceptional communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences.
- 2+ years of experience in data science workflow.
- Familiarity with DBT, Snowflake, Looker, Fivetran, Airbyte, AWS.
- Experience with a relevant language such as Python.
- Relevant AWS certifications.
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this specification is not what you are looking for, please feel free to send your CV as we likely have other opportunities that may be of interest to you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of the opportunities we offer, visit our website – [URL Removed]
- Data Scientist
Find out more/Apply to this position