BOSTON – (BUSINESS WIRE) – Dec. 16 2021–
DataRobot today announced DataRobot Core, a comprehensive offering that expands its AI Cloud platform for code-driven data science experts. DataRobot also announced its latest platform release, extending the capabilities of AI Cloud for all users with broader and more sophisticated analytical capabilities for data scientists, improved business intelligence, and new features to manage and do evolve operations in production.
The unprecedented demand for AI, combined with the complexity of bringing AI to production, has caused significant delays in data science initiatives for all businesses at a time when AI was never Also vital to business results: 87% of organizations continue to struggle with deployment times, while data scientists spend at least 50% of their time deploying non-core models. To scale quickly and stay agile, data science teams need the tools and product capabilities to deliver high-impact results faster.
DataRobot Core brings together a comprehensive portfolio of purpose-built capabilities that give data scientists the ultimate flexibility in how they deliver AI to the business, enabling faster experimentation and faster ROI, while making more efficient and effective teams to drive clear business impact from AI:
- Platform: Unified environment with a first-class, integrated and multilingual notebook experience; Composable ML to seamlessly switch between code-based and automated model generation; code-centric pipelines on top of Apache Spark; Open API to allow programmatic access to the full AI Cloud platform; and designed for the modern enterprise with support for reliability, governance, compliance and scalability needs across industries.
- Resources: Extensive portfolio of accelerators, third-party integrations, and libraries to accelerate AI delivery and increase efficiency, as well as scalable educational resources to advance skills and keep data scientists on the cutting edge technology.
- Community: Sharing knowledge and accessing the unique expertise of the DataRobot team, industry experts and thousands of members of the DataRobot customer community representing some of the world’s largest and most successful AI implementations.
DataRobot’s team of over 300 data scientists are at the forefront of AI efforts, with applied expertise in over one million active projects for clients across industries. worldwide. By leveraging DataRobot AI Cloud, full-service direct mortgage lender Embrace Home Loans has eliminated 43 million lines of code, freeing their data scientists to build even more complex and strategic solutions.
“DataRobot has transformed our business,” said Keith Portman, director of analytics at Embrace Home Loans. “DataRobot’s AI Cloud Platform has allowed us to double our marketing ROI and maintain a laptop-centric approach. Our data scientists can now create complex models with flexibility and seamless integration, saving them hours of backlog. “
Along with Core, the release of DataRobot 7.3 introduces more than 80 new features and capabilities designed for all users to enable AI-driven decisions across all industries, within a single platform. DataRobot 7.3 offers:
- Extended support for various use cases. By providing data science teams with native, out-of-the-box flexibility for all types of data, users can now perform anomaly detection with images and take advantage of the next generation of text AI, as well as comprehensive tools including multimodal clustering, segmented time series modeling and multilabel classification.
- Better and faster decisions thanks to decision intelligence. Teams can quickly deploy models that combine complex rules and business logic with post-process prediction scores with straightforward APIs, and build fully custom AI applications in minutes with no coding required.
- Improved performance monitoring, compliance and regulatory capabilities. Automated compliance documentation now extends to custom models built outside of DataRobot, streamlining regulatory readiness for all users. With all models in production, users can easily evaluate and compare challenger models against actual models, and clearly see if a model needs to be replaced in order to maintain peak business performance.
“For organizations today, translating data and AI into tangible results is essential to stay competitive and thrive,” said Nenshad Bardoliwalla, Director of Products at DataRobot. “DataRobot Core and 7.3 are designed to meet growing demand and scale, and empower the broadest number of AI creators, from code-centric data science teams to business analysts and decision makers, to experiment quickly and collaborate effectively on the same platform. Together, these solutions deliver the much-needed flexibility, speed, and control that bring trusted AI solutions to life for every organization. “
In support of DataRobot Core, DataRobot is also announcing an expanded partnership with AtScale to provide customers with more comprehensive data access and feature modeling. AtScale brings its semantic layer technology to DataRobot Core, simplifying DataRobot’s connections to a wide range of cloud data platforms and providing a powerful modeling canvas for feature engineering. Together, DataRobot and AtScale provide comprehensive services to organizations to operationalize AI / ML workloads with support for a wide range of data platforms, protocols, and visualization platforms.
Learn more about DataRobot Core and version 7.3.
DataRobot AI Cloud is the next generation of AI. DataRobot’s AI Cloud vision is to bring together all types of data, all users, and all environments to deliver critical business information to every organization. DataRobot is trusted by global customers across all industries and industries, including one-third of the Fortune 50. For more information, visit http://www.datarobot.com/.
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211216005014/en/
CONTACT: Kate Lavoie-Mayer
781 941 0619
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA MASSACHUSETTS
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: INTERNET DATA MANAGEMENT OTHER TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Data robot
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 12/16/2021 9:00 a.m. / DISC: 12/16/2021 9:02 a.m.