Digital Data Analyst Job, Cape Town
|Employment Policy:||Employment equity position|
This is a great opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced Digital Data Analyst who wants to flex their muscles on some of the most established brands in South Africa, Africa as well as a select few global clients. You will join a passionate team of digital specialists to deliver work that will guide innovative thinking across all of our creative and strategic departments in the agency.
As an agency, we are highly data-driven and as a result, your work is loaded on which our clients and our teams significantly rely. As a Digital Data Analyst at 99c, you play a fundamental role in being responsible for setting up and managing all customer online data that affects every online or digital channel requiring performance monitoring. You will be the go-to person for all analytical and performance-related questions, studies and presentations.
We are looking for someone who is strategic, innovative, opinionated, loves to play with technology and tools, and is passionate about all things digital and data. Ideally, thrives in a fast paced environment, has excellent communication and presentation skills and is good at explaining and educating complex concepts or jargon to junior and senior stakeholders.
Tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Monthly reports on digital channels, including website and e-commerce, research, social media and sender analytics, plus insights and recommendations for performance improvement.
- Post-campaign analytics including website and e-commerce, search, social media and mail
- channels, with insights and recommendations to inform strategic direction.
- Maintaining Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager client accounts, resolving issues with clients as they arise and requesting client to make updates/adjustments as needed.
- Website tracking plans and implementation in Google Analytics using Google Tag Manager. Must be able to set up events, goals, funnels, etc.
- Measurement plans and KPIs for the implementation of the strategy.
- Implementation of in-depth brand performance reports on Google Data Studio.
- Presentations to clients of post-campaign analyzes and follow-up strategies.
- Liaison with internal teams on how to improve digital advertising.
- Liaise with customer data teams as well as external vendors.
- Share best practices and Google Suite updates with internal and client teams.
- Three years of experience in a similar position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent understanding of all digital channels including website, e-commerce, social media, content, influencers, CRM and paid media.
- Competent in exploring, working and visualizing data.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio.
- In-depth knowledge of social media analytics and insights.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs with an excellent understanding of Excel and Google Sheets.
- Ability to clearly articulate findings and recommendations to C-suite clients.
Posted on May 18 12:22, Closing date June 16