A fast-paced, forward-thinking advertising agency is looking for a solution-focused professional with at least 3 years of hands-on experience managing and maintaining e-commerce websites/portals to fulfill the dual role of e-commerce specialist/ data analyst. Upon joining the Joburg team, you will lead the eCommerce division and lead the team in creating intelligent, results-driven e-commerce campaigns for blue chip clients, using data from previous campaigns to inform campaigns current/future and ensuring all digital marketing channels are used to drive conversion. The successful candidate should possess a degree/higher degree in data science/data analytics or other quantitative field, be able to develop live dashboards and be familiar with web design. You should have knowledge of the various online sales platforms and strategies that can be used to drive digital sales or website conversions and a strong knowledge of the e-commerce space including marketing strategies, various leading e-commerce websites, product development, competitive strategies, consumer research, industry trends and best usage practices.
Lead the eCommerce team and be responsible for leading the team in –
- Create smart, results-driven e-commerce campaigns for blue chip clients.
- Developing ever-changing strategies to ensure continued success.
- Use data from previous campaigns to inform current/future campaigns
- Use all digital marketing channels to drive conversion.
- An advanced degree/degree in a quantitative field, including specialized degrees in data science or data analytics.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a fast-paced e-commerce business.
- Hands-on experience in managing and maintaining e-commerce websites/portals.
- Knowledge of the e-commerce space which includes marketing strategies, various top e-commerce websites, product development, competitive strategies, consumer research, industry trends and best practices of use.
- Knowledge of various online sales platforms and strategies that can be used to drive digital sales or website conversions.
- Familiarity with web design and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- The ability to develop live dashboards.
Basic skills –
- Web content writing
- Creation of websites
- Marketing Strategies
- Data mining
- Data analysis
- Data visualization
- Experience with machine learning.
Although we would really like to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. OnlySouth African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the works. We have a job listing on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.
Find out more/Apply to this position