Informatica Boosts AWS Data Migration
Now, data managers will tell you stories that detail the difficulty of data migration.
It was never the one-button migration that the presentations portrayed.
Yet, as IDC notes that 80% of businesses will transition to cloud-centric infrastructure and applications twice as fast as before the pandemic by the end of 2021, data migration issues will persist.
Pain Relief Company Leads in Enterprise Cloud Data Management Computer science. It has deployed an offering to help customers get started with their data migration using Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC).
“Data is growing exponentially and is more distributed and fragmented than ever before,” said Rik Tamm-Daniels, vice president of strategic ecosystems and technology at Informatica. “Connecting the right data to the right consumer is one of the greatest opportunities for organizations that want to ensure that all users have access to data they can trust. “
Free Informatica Cloud Data Integration on AWS Service Accelerates Data Integration, Transformation, and Loading of Priority Workloads to AWS for Cloud Data Warehousing, Data Lakes, and Use Cases to analyse. He understands:
- Cloud data integration services delivers intelligent, automated, high-performance large-scale data integration with higher data processing capabilities.
- Mass Ingestion Services in the Cloud Streamlines the creation and execution of complex integrations with high performance ingestion of enterprise databases and files from on-premises and cloud sources.
- Out-of-the-box connectivity popular on-premises, cloud and SaaS data sources and applications including Amazon Redshift, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), Oracle, ODBC, Salesforce.com, CSV, FTP and REST.
Informatica also provides integration with the Amazon Redshift console to simplify data ingestion from the most popular on-premises, cloud, application, and SaaS data sources to Amazon Redshift. The integration provides Amazon Redshift customers with enhanced data management solutions for their analytics initiatives.
The combination of Informatica’s free service offering and Informatica’s native Amazon Redshift console integration will help customers simplify the migration to AWS by accelerating the processing speed of large-scale data integrations.
This integration, the company says, can increase access to reliable data to make better and faster business decisions and results. Key capabilities include:
- Move data to Amazon Redshift Codeless for speed, agility and high productivity.
- Configure hundreds of data sources with just a few clicks, define additional ELT / ETL transformations to process business data, connect data to other datasets, and create consolidated views for analysis and reporting.
- Automate parallel loading in Amazon Redshift clusters optimizing with ELT / ETL models for high throughput and performance.
- Seamless connection with cloud native connectors for Amazon Redshift, Amazon S3, Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS), Amazon Aurora, and popular on-premises, cloud, and SaaS data sources and applications.
Image credit: iStockphoto / spainter_vfx