- Relevant higher degree in computer science (higher diploma or bachelor’s degree)
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Power BI Developer or Data Scientist
- Understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL framework (extract, transform, load)
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Development of Microsoft Power BI reports and dashboards
- Databases and relational databases
- Stored Procedures
- Ability to develop unit tests of code components or complete applications
- Proven ability to write clear, robust and simple code
- In-depth knowledge of the programming language
- Business intelligence and insight
- Data warehousing (cubes)
- Experience in robotic process automation/artificial intelligence/machine learning (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience of the SAGEx3 ERP database (Advantage)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use BI tools to create powerful and meaningful dashboards to aid in C-suites business and operational decision making.
- Develop dashboards and design automated processes between different software platforms.
- Working on ERP databases.
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools).
- Developing ETL code using a mapping document.
- Data analysis using SAP source data and application of transformation rules.
- Creation of data mart tables based on business rules.
- Developing a package with Framework using SQL Server SSIS.
- Power BI (SDLC) (Power BI Cloud (Service).
- Power BI desktop.
- Data modeler, SSAS (tabular and multidimensional cubes/models and OLAP cubes (creation of dashboards and reports).
- SSRS, SME BI (BI Subject).
- SQL Server / Development and advanced data analysis.
- Data validation based on reports as is in the data store.
- Presentation of data via Power BI Report to the client (sign off the UAT).
Employer and Benefits:
- Medical aid and pension fund
Find out more/Apply to this position