Public Relations Writer Job, Johannesburg, Sandton
|Remuneration:||R28000 – R35000 per month negotiable cost for company|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
|Own transportation required:||Yes|
A strategic integrated communications agency is seeking an experienced copywriter to work on a broad portfolio of clients, incorporating, but not limited to, the following industries:
- Technology and Engineering
- Hospitality and Tourism
The successful candidate will have a passion for creating engaging and thought-provoking content, and will be a versatile creative individual with strong writing and journalism skills.
You must be an independent thinker, who is also able to work in a team environment, as a large team is required to serve international and local clients of this magnitude.
It is imperative that you are comfortable obtaining information independently from a variety of sources and have the ability to turn content quickly and to the highest standards.
The ability to adapt your writing to different styles for different audiences is an important requirement. This would include the digital space, including blogs, websites, and social media pages. You will write content for internal and external publications, including employee and/or customer newsletters, direct mailer speeches and press releases.
You will be a confident individual with the ability to liaise directly with clients to take direct notes, asking relevant questions to ensure you have enough information to create content pieces.
Please send your full CV, along with a portfolio of your PR writing material as soon as possible.
- A degree or diploma in Writing/Journalism/English/Media Studies or related
- A minimum of five years of writing experience – in a PR agency or communications department
- Strong conceptual and writing skills with in-depth knowledge of the digital landscape
- Ability to quickly grasp complex and technical subjects
- Revise and proofread content developed by other writers and consultants
- Ability to effectively prioritize ongoing and ad hoc tasks
- Respect of deadlines
- The ability to work independently and in a team
To note: Writing experience gained in publishing or on any platform other than a PR agency or corporate communications will be not be considered suitable for this opportunity.
Posted Jul 21 11:10, Closing date Sep 19