Sales consultant job, Cape Town
|Advantages:||Medical Aid, Provident Fund, Sales Commission|
|Remote work:||Not applicable|
|Level of education:||matrix|
|Personal transportation required:||Yes|
Reports to Sales Manager
Main objective of the position:
- Sell and upgrade alarm systems, additions, CCTV systems, electric fencing and links with new and existing customers
Diploma and experience:
- Previous sales experience, with proof of sales history
- Knowledge of DSC, CADDX, IDS alarm systems, an asset
Job requirements and other attributes:
- Computer literacy (MS Office, email and Internet)
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Presentable and sober habits
- Own reliable vehicle
- Valid driver’s license
- Follow-up of all prospects received internally and via telesales
- Sell security solutions to new and existing customers
- Generate and close self-sourced leads
- Build relationships with real estate agents, builders, architects, etc.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Motivated to meet and exceed sales targets
- Maintain all administrative tasks relating to sales
- Achieve the revenue target
- Achieve the goal of new customers
- Maintain a high level of relationship with existing real estate clients
- Ensure all leads and quotes are followed up on time
Skills (technical and behavioral)
- Action oriented
- Client orientation
- Functional / technical skills
- Problem solving
- Technical apprenticeship
- Drive for results
We reserve the right not to make an appointment for an advertised position. While preference is given at all times to existing employees and the choice is purely based on merit, historically disadvantaged applicants and black applicants are encouraged and supported within the FSG team. While black female applications will be given priority in accordance with our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practices and business ethics on the continued development of our human capital as a key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
If you are not contacted regarding this position within 10 business days of the closing date, please consider your application as rejected.
Fidelity Services Group is Southern Africa’s largest provider of integrated security solutions and the industry leader in protection innovation. Excellence in service delivery and implementation is essential to our impressive track record.
By keeping abreast of the latest trends and technological developments on a global scale, and by constantly evolving and innovating, the Group remains a market leader in security solutions. Thanks to a range of services and associated products, the Group can create a tailor-made solution for each requirement.
With over 60 years of experience, the strength of the company lies in exceptional leadership, an unwavering commitment to excellent corporate governance, a comprehensive infrastructure and an aggressively proactive approach to stay at the forefront of the corporate environment. constantly evolving security.
The Group offers unparalleled coverage, with a workforce of over 58,000 people in over 160 contact points and depots across South Africa.
The group’s strategic and highly successful transformation and BEE initiatives have made it the largest provider of integrated security solutions owned by the black economy in South Africa, with a 51% stake in BEE and 100% South African .
Posted 05 Nov 12:28, closing 4 Jan