We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst who has 5+ years of experience as a strong Data Analyst performing tasks such as
- Sources, extracts, gathers, cleanses and redefines relevant data.
- Finding, cleaning, preparing and loading data
- Database query: Microsoft SQL
- Statistical Modeling – For data analysis and modeling
- Data Analysis – acquisition of data from primary or secondary data sources and maintenance of databases/data analysis systems. Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and prove ongoing relationships
- Performs statistical analyses, such as linear and logistic regression, time series analysis, and classification models, and provides accurate, high-quality analysis.
- 5+ years of experience as a data analyst
- Essential BLOB Data Object experience (non-traditional data, such as voice or mixed media)
- Essential CLOB Data Object experience (single-byte character strings or character-based multibyte data)
- Understand the different types of data such as structured, unstructured, blob, and clob data types.
- ETL experience essential
- Azure experience
- Sqoop experience
- Hadoop experience
- HDFS Experience
- Must have the ability to guide data engineers
- Experience in financial services is preferred
- Coding tools: Ab Initio, SQL and SAS. (You don’t have to have all 3)
- Understand databases, can document ERDs, understand database relationships such as primary keys and foreign keys
- Denodo is preferred, but not essential.
- Query data by writing scripts.
- Systems database data analyst, who can interpret data from a system so that it can be moved to a data warehouse.
Find out more/Apply to this position