Senior Data Analyst | Refresh Miami
As a Senior Data Analyst at QuickNode, you will provide easy-to-use, self-service solutions for reporting insights across the organization and to functional managers. We believe data is at the heart of building the #1 blockchain infrastructure platform, and this hire will lead QuickNode into a new culture of data-driven decision-making. This role is responsible for working directly with our Senior Data Analytics Engineer to map a new data model for QuickNode, identify ways to provide insightful access to all teams on new digestible data, and be the strategic data partner for the management team. The ideal candidate will have an advanced technical, analytical and operational background.
This role works closely with the entire QuickNode leadership team to build and integrate data system infrastructure, synthesize information, and partner in data-driven decision making. You will shape measurement strategies and implement a comprehensive reporting system. In this role, you will partner with designated teams to create and manage data pipelines, develop reports and lead process automation.
- Design, build and launch data pipelines to create the next generation of data tools that generate business insights
- Extract, organize and analyze relevant data from multiple sources, using tools such as Tableau or Looker and SQL
- Conceive, design and develop data solutions that help product and business teams make data-driven decisions
- Influence data strategies and overall roadmap to create effective data solutions and scalable data model plans
- Interface closely with data infrastructure, product, and engineering teams to build and extend cross-platform ETL and reporting framework
- Build dashboards and data infrastructure towards a cohesive ecosystem of technology and data
- Provide analytical, investigative, or research results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Document data requirements with partners by collaborating with relevant members of the data analysis team on iterations and changes to core solutions
- 5+ years of experience in a strategic analysis development role
- 5+ years managing and analyzing structured and unstructured data using SQL in addition to Tableau or Looker
- Advanced understanding of data visualization principles
- Experience navigating a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Experience communicating technical results to technical and non-technical audiences at all levels of an organization
- Experience in handling sensitive data and in exercising judgment and discretion
- Experience with measurement strategies, analysis, change management, design thinking, program and project management
QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem.
Our mission is to be the go-to utility that empowers businesses and innovators around the world to build next-generation Web3 businesses and applications using blockchain technology. QuickNode is backed by some of the best investors in the world including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank and the Seven Seven Six Fund. The QuickNode team has over 20 years of experience building global data infrastructures.