Senior Marketing Data Analyst at Fox Corporation
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content across some of the world’s largest and most loved brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: full time
Fox News Media is looking for an Experienced Digital Marketing & Customer Analyst to join its team! As Senior Marketing Data Analyst, Fox Nation, you will focus on analytics and reporting for our direct-to-consumer product, Fox Nation. The Senior Marketing Data Analyst partners and collaborates with Fox Nation teams to deliver stable and consistent reporting and must maintain accuracy at the highest level.
The Senior Marketing Data Analyst requires critical thinking to help make strategic decisions through detailed analysis, information and reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to accelerate audience and customer growth. profits. You should be able to translate acquisition and marketing data into visual presentations to present to decision makers, and will help produce the reports and information necessary to ensure that all customer marketing channels and strategies deliver lifelong customer value and improved marketing return on investment.
AN OVERVIEW OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop customer and channel level analyzes that highlight trends and performance gaps for acquisition and CRM teams on which to base planning and action.
- Analyze and monitor CPA performance through paid efforts to promote effective and efficient campaigns
- Evaluate the performance of the buying funnel spanning multiple marketing channels
- Lead the client cohort and behavioral analysis. Define customer lifetime value and develop customer segmentation and engagement analysis
- Maintain fundamental reporting and forecasting models to support the monitoring and optimization of Fox Nation team performance, with a focus on marketing
- Perform a wide range of ad hoc analytical studies to identify actionable insights and recommendations for customer acquisition and management teams to adjust campaigns and spend levels, targeting practices and optimize towards better consumer quality and improved average order value
- Support for daily monitoring of campaigns and channel performance, extracting key trends and anomalies that allow the team to focus on untapped opportunities or risk mitigation when developing plans
- Help structure A / B and multivariate testing, ensuring that the monitoring structure and methodology is strong to produce meaningful information and a measure of success
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 3 to 5 years in customer marketing analysis, with expertise developed in a rapidly evolving consumer business. Multichannel campaign and advanced analytics in a digital environment
- In-depth knowledge of database applications such as Amazon Redshift and programming languages (SQL, Python) and experience in merging datasets
- Experience translating premier and third party data such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, AppsFlyer, Optimizely, Evergent, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel functions, formulas, VLOOKUP and PivotTables
- Experience with data visualization tools (Looker, Table preference)
- Proven ability to build an AB / multivariate (MVT) testing approach from hypothesis generation to data collection and conclusions
- Ability to communicate effectively and build strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to work with multiple groups and levels of the organization
- Positive, people-oriented and energetic attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit
PLEASANT TO HAVE, BUT NOT A BUSINESS BREAKER
- Diplomas in: business analysis; Statistics; Mathematics; Economy; Business; Computing
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s largest and most loved brands including: FOX News, FOX Sports, The Fox Network, and FOX TV Stations. We empower a wide range of creators to imagine and develop culturally meaningful content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the FOX Nation digital streaming subscription service. One of the top five cable networks, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked number one among commercial channels for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people every month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s broad portfolio of cross-platform sports assets in the United States. Built with brands capable of reaching over 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports comprises the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Football Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a controlling stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple websites, joint ventures and multiple licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a leading national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of engaging prime-time entertainment and powerful sports programming. It provides 15 hours of weekly prime-time programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all US television households. Among 18-34 year olds, FOX has ranked in the top two prime-time entertainment networks for the past 23 years.
Fox TV channels
FOX Television Stations is one of the largest nationally owned and operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of US television households. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, DC and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit the Fox Corporation website.