Senior / Research Data Analyst, Assistant Manager job with SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
The shortlisted candidate will work with the School Dean and his team to manage SUSS academic programs, support examination activities, and support school student activities as well as external liaisons.
You will work closely with the Program Manager and School Principal to oversee degree programs and organize school-related events. You should have good communication and interpersonal skills, and be able to work with academics, students, and other administrative staff. With the ability to multi-task and be attentive to detail, you can effectively manage various program administrative tasks and projects within tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
- A resourceful team player and leader with great initiative and an ability to work independently
- Good time management
- Mature and thorough
- Pleasant layout with a high level of integrity
- Effective interpersonal skills with excellent command of written and spoken English and at least one other language
- Familiar with most Microsoft Office applications